Monday, August 25, 2008

first day

this was my first day middle school it was fun i loved it!!!! it was soo easy i cannot believe it! my schedule is so easy to fallow i dont know why some students even complain you wouldnt believe how hard lockers are and including frustrating! i must have spent at least 3 mins trying to get it open! but i only go to it 3 times a day so no worries! well pretty soon i will have my school photo posted up so look out for it! oh yea and i cut my hair to sholder length so look for that also!!!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

You are the cutest jr hi student ever! I miss having you around!

Brittany said...

I'm glad you love middle school. I remember feeling so cool when I started switching classes and using a locker. So is your "no worries" comment inspired by your Australian brother-in-law?!