Monday, October 27, 2008

crazy clothes

well today when i got home from school i didnt have anything to blog about so i kind of put it off untill i realised what i was wearing well here it is
-jeans
-pink and whight dress
-bright bluse hollister sweatshirt
- bright pink slippers
well that is it!!!!! crazy i know!

http://chloesholliday.blogspot.com

now i have a new thing... COLOR OF THE DAY!!!

todays color is PURPLE

you will be able to tell because when something is really IMPORTANT it will be the color

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw Chloe this afternoon I said " You look like Addie when she dresses herself" Very Cute.

Chrissy said...

Yes, that is what she looked like. And side note: she pulled that little pink number out of the Goodwill bag that I filled up after I cleaned my closet out a few months ago. Sneaky sneaky!

Yangster said...

You are the mosted talented young woman I've ever met. It is not often that I am so inspired by someone younger than me. I enjoy seeing you grow up.

Diane said...

Just one word for your outfit....homeless.

Brittany said...

Sounds very Euro-trash, which I tend to like. I wish I could see a picture!