Wednesday, December 31, 2008

STARTING AS A NEW!!!!

this year -well mostly last couple of months i have not been blogging and well i am not proud of myself with thisdecision so my resolution
once a month (at the VERY least) i am going to post my 09 experiences
and another one is post something about my day(or week)and i am going to try...
will b a new thing for me
Any way back to my ummmm title
'starting as a new' i am going to do everything different
-my background (layout as some call it )
-my font
-and my color
this i AM excited about a well as the NEW YEAR
if anyone has any ideas for my 'new' blog then PLEASE comment :)
oh and one last thing
HAPPY NEW YEAR
WITH LOTS OF LOVE YYY
YCHLOEY

1 comments:

Brittany said...

good goals Clo! I need to blog more often myself which I want to improve in '09 too